Skills Required
WordPress | Python
Project Details
Update: I am looking for a Python dev, a professional who knows how to communicate and wants to work with me on this via Google Meet in my Timezone, GMT-7.
If you have been following me, you know I have a nice Python solution that takes a JSON package and does some web scraping, returning businesses and contacts.
It currently writes the results to Postgres.
I simply need it to write to MySQL, specifically my WordPress database, with the businesses and contacts in FluentCRM. Contacts can be created with a call to an existing webhook listener in FluentCRM. There are API calls for both of these, so we don't actually have to map the database inserts.
I would like to keep the existing database connection block, and add a simple if using a variable like data_destination, that we can add the configuration block.
Probably, if you can use the WP/Fluent API to to the writes it would be better than writing directly to the database.

.png)